Re: un-muting jaws sound

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:45:08 -0700

Carl,

it all makes sense, but what kind of work environment are you in where you
can't get someone in charge to enforce a very simple accommodation:  No one
should do this.  Is this a huge, disorganized  office with so many people
that you can't control everyone?  Or you have no supervisor who can tell
them to stop doing this?  That is where your solution should be, not
struggling to figure out some impossible way around their inconsiderate
sabotage, is what I think.  What do you think?  Have you considered that
we're edging into ADA compliance territory, here?  you don't deserve to be
treated like this.
From: "Carl J. Rose" <carl.rose1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: un-muting jaws sound
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 01:06:09 -0400

Hi All...
Often I go to use a computer in our office and that person has the sound
muted. Is there a way to reliably unmute the system with a jfw speed key
or other method?
Thanks,
cjr

the