uninstalling the latest Jaws update?

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:27:29 -0600

Hi All,
If possible I need to know how to get rid of the latest Jaws update.  I'm
noticing today while typing reports for my job that if I type a wrong letter
and erase then type the word correctly that if I go back and read the word
it sounds like the letter that I erased is still there although it isn't.
For example if I need to type the word respect but for some reason I type a
c instead of an r, then erase that c and type the word respect, if I go back
and have Jaws read the word I just typed it is pronounced crespect although
the c is gone.  I just tested it out in OE and it doesn't seem to happen
here, and the software that I type in is company specific so I just want to
roll back to before I installed the update 2 nights ago.

Thanks in advance for help on how to do this.
Troy