Re: uninstalling avast.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 05:07:53 +0200

Hello; According to my earlier experience, unfortunately you cann't
uninstall  Avast using JAWS
; you must log in safety mode in order to do that; and JAWS will not
work at this term; and this is an issue must be reported to
FreedomScientific not individually; you'll need the sighted assisting
at this point; although I' hate that so much; I' prefer to depend on
my own entirely!!.
Mostafa Muhammad taric almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
skype account:
my_speaker

--
Best Regard
It's always hope that gives meaning to life