Re: uncluttering the jaws list.

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:26:59 -0400

I hit the delete key if I am not interested or once I know I am done with the
message otherwise the CTRL key to silence JAWS once I hear the bit I need or
even ALT RightArrow to move on to the next message.

The frustrating thing to me are the number of meaningless messages though this
is recently improved.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx