Re: unable to send links

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:09:13 -0500

hello there;

well, according to this message, source,your sending email using Microsoft
outlook.

you should be able to send a link;

open the web page,
alt+f=file,
now, press the letter "e", then the letter "l".

you should then see the to edit field of microsoft message.

just fill in the to field, the rest will be done, as in subjectline, and
content of message, being the link provided.