Re: unable to arrow across a row in excel 2007

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 08:28:25 -0700

Again, the "so-called fix" is just that. FS will gladly point you in the
direction of a "cover my a** bulletin" that purports to repair their mistake
by making you the naive user perform adjustments to your scripts.

I'm ashamed to admit that I actually tried those steps and tried Excel
again -- but to no avail. It was truly broken and needed to have an exorcism
to remove the 12.0.1158 demon.

Now go in peace, my son, and walk in the light of truth; but of course see
what FS has to offer to slake your thirst for redemption.

Geez, even I'm getting sick of my own message.

Dave