Re: two Jaws questions before buying a computer

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:06:53 -0500

I used jaws 5 when I first switched to XP and I did change the start menu to
classic mainly for my own preference then anything else and I don't think I
touched anything else other then to try it and see what happens and jaws
never had any issues with any settings I changed. I set it up more for me
than anything and if it doesn't work I figure out when it started not
working right and change it but I can only think of 1 instance where that's
happened and no matter what I do it does that but so long as it only lasts
about a minute I can wait it out and it's only on 1 computer.