RE: two Jaws questions before buying a computer

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:55:14 -0500

So you're basing your entire sweeping generalization on your own
experience buying one Toshiba?  Did it ever occur to you to look at the
toshiba?  Perhaps it has something slowing it down, or perhaps Toshiba
has made design compromises where they trade speed for battery life, or
extra light weight?

I'd suggest you go to a news group like comp.sys.laptops and at least do
some reading, if not ask some questions, to educate yourself a little on
laptops.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission