RE: two Jaws questions before buying a computer

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:14:15 -0500

I think her point was that some pcs come such that the first time you
boot up you're thrown into some software before you get a chance to do
anything like install jaws.

Sometimes this software wants you to do things like create your account
with a password, or register the pc, etc.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx