RE: tv shows and movies

  • From: "Linda Parent" <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:28:14 -0500

Hi,

I know real player offers that for $14.95 a month.  AOL has a free tv thing
so I'd check it out.  You have to use a u torrent program and I haven't
managed to find a downloadable show with my searches.  There are some web
sites with an initial fee of about $30 to $40 and then it's free after that.
I know that tv land has on line free tv but I'm not sure if you can download
a whole show.

Linda Parent

  _____