trouble with a list box on a website

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:44:57 -0500

Hi All,
There are 2 list boxes on this site, and I turn on forms mode and arrow down
and it immediately kicks me out of forms mode, and I have even tried
alt-down arrow to open the box with the same result.  Can somebody else try
it and see if you get the same result?  As I said there are 2 list boxes and
the same thing happens in both of them

The site is:
http://www.southeasttexas.com/classifieds/

Thanks.