RE: trillion and jfw

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:28:58 -0800

Hi contact me off list for a profile witch corrects your problem you
describe below
Or simply check all the check boxes in the tree at the end in option
under message
This causes miranda to put up a dialog showing the new message.  And you
are going to have the same problem with the other program but there is
no way to fix it so far.

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx