transferring my address book from OE to Eudora

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:31:30 -0600

Hi All,
I recently reinstalled Eudora and set up a new e-mail account in it for
receiving forwarded messages because most of the forwarded messages that I
get in OE have an attachment that I can sometimes read but most of the time
I can't.

I want to move a copy of my address book from OE to Eudora, does anyone know
how to do this?  I will still be using OE for the bulk of my messages so I
only need a copy of the address book transferred and not the whole thing
just moved from one to the other.

Thanks.
Troy