Re: tool bar

  • From: "Jessie Neagle" <wesjess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:45:02 +1100

Hi Judith

I sent an email to WordWeb about this.  Here is my email and WordWeb's answer.
However, I could not find the MS Word Link in the Options Menu.

According to your Help Menu, "If you are using MS Word
 you can skip step 1 if you have selected the Direct MS Word
 Link option from the Options menu. The word the cursor is on
 will be automatically selected.  I can find no such link.
 Other sites on the Internet say that WordWeb (the free
 version) can be integrated in MS Word by following the
 prompts on installation.  I found no such prompts.  Can you
 tell me the answer.

The WordWeb options menu has the Direct MS Word link option.
Then use from Word as normal (press cltr+Alt+W).

There is a zip file on the WordWeb website to integrate WordWeb and Word, but
it states that it will not work with later versions of Word, because of Macro
security (whatever that is).  I downloaded it and it integrated alright, but it
does not work.  The zip file is named WWebVB.zip.  I will attach this file and
send to you privately and you can please yourself whether you want to unzip it
or not.  Jessie Neagle

 Antony Lewis