toggle time display mode script in winamp not working in jfw 8

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:55:14 -0500

Hi to all on list:

Almost by accident, I discovered that the winamp script designed to toggle
time display mode isn't working correctly in jfw 8.0. When I press control T
a few times, jfw just says, time remaining, but if I go and manually change
it using the menus I'll get elapsed time. I think it was Jim Grimsby who
managed to fix this in Jaws 7.1. what do I need to do to correct this minor
problem? It looks like the scripts have been re-written to suit jfw 8.

Hal