Re: to the monitors

  • From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 00:24:36 -0500

I think the kind of language used in this thread should be discouraged because
it is hurtful and it tends to discourage any serious discussion on a topic.
Actually, the list guide lines state that complaints should be forwarded only
to the moderators. Their email address is at the bottom of every message.

Tim