Re: to Dale about removing messenger

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 19:23:43 -0400

To not have it start at boot up, go into the messenger options and uncheck
the checkbox to have it start with windows.
As long as the programs aren't running and in your system tray, they aren't
using any memory resources.
If you want to uninstall them, you can uninstall MSN Messenger from add
remove programs.
If you have the service packs installed, you can uninstall windows messenger
from add remove programs, then press alt W for windows components.
Then arrow down to windows messenger and press the space bar to uncheck it
and tab to next and enter.
Debbie