Re: time to give in

  • From: michael kizer <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:35:20 -0400

miranda

On 8/25/2010 2:11 PM, Yadiel wrote:
Well, with IE it is easier. Most of the buttons and links are labeled. However, with firefox, they don't appear labled. It is quite easy. I only use it to check the posts, write my own, and sometimes, chat... although with only one person at a time. Jaws won't read me the others. On that same note, do you know of a good app for the chat on facebook? Other than AOL? I can't stand AOL. I just can't. I don't like it. No reason, it is quite accessible with jaws, but I just don't like it.
Yadiel