three outlook express questions.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:09:13 -0800

I am trying to set up my new computer and I keep running into issues. 1. The
speech rate of all e-mail in outlook express mail is way too fast unless I
first slow it down using alt control page up. Why won't it hold after I close
it? When I open it again, the rate is fast.
2. as I type in outlook express, every letter is said by jaws, except the space
bar. Why won't jaws say space when I hit the space bar?
3. I can only delete a message if I close it first. What do I have to do to
delete messages as I read them without having to close them?
Thanks for your help with all this. I am running windows x p pro and jaws pro
5.10383.