this feedmakes system sluggish

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 11:40:27 -0600

I don't know if this is Jaws and MSAA related or not.  Can't test without Jaws.
 This rss feed causes my computer to be very unresponsive for long periods of
time.  I hear a lot of disk activity while the page is loading and the system
is so unresponsive.  It is also very hard to get to task manager and or shut
down the system.  Shutting down takes a long time.  I have had trouble with
Jaws being slow while other feeds and web pages are loading but nothing quite
like this where the whole system hangs and all the disk activity.

[...]

I've tried googling but can't get a handle on the cause.  Jaws 12, IE 8 Win XP
MCE, 1.5 G ram.

http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/rss.phtml?type=reviews&channels=

Bob