there is too many talk about I tunes

  • From: "macky soukchanh" <macky.soukchanh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:10:53 -0500

To answer everybody's questions.

1.       Jaws 10 and up are accessible with I tunes.

2.        You don't need any scripts to use I tunes. Jaws is totally
accessible.

3.       How to use I tunes? Well, you just tab and use the arrow buttons.

4.       How to add Songs and file? Go the the file sub menu and arrow down
to Add file to library.

5.        How to find the song I just added? Tab to sorces treeview. Then
arrow down to recently added then tab  about 8 or 9 times until you get to
button search edit then a few more and you will hear something than names of
your songs. Here is where you can arrow up and down through your songs.

6.       How to add songs to the playlist? Arrow to the songs you want to
add than press the application button and arrow up to add song to playlist
and arrow to the right then up and down to the playlist you want.

7.       How to delete songs? Just press the delete button the songs you
don't want.

8.       There is another way to add your songs is by albulms. You go to the
sources treeview and arrow down to music and tab around until you get to the
list.

9.        How to put voice over on. On itunes put the sources treeview on
the name of your ipod if any or arrow to devices if no name for your ipod.
By default it names your ipod by your computer name. then tab to summary and
there is where you check the check box for voice feed back.

If im wrong on any of this please feel free and correct m, but if not can we
stop talking about I ttunes.

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [ <mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [ <mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [ <mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>