the title reading command is sometimes a bug

  • From: "nicol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:23:13 +0200

This problem I'm having since jaws 4.  I'm now using jaws8 and I'm still
having the same problem.  It sometimes happens  that when I press insert+t
jaws will either say: title is,  and then keep quiet or it will just say
nothing if I press insert+t. I can't understand this.
This really happens quite often. Its still obvious if jaws says: no window
is active when I press insert+t, that's a clear message that no window has
focus but why jaws just sometimes keeps quiet or just saying title is,  if I
press insert+t is really  beyond me.
I think this is a bug that has to be reported. Has anyone experienced the
same?
This even happens if I only have 2 programs running.