Re: the response I recieved from etrust

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:28:13 -0500

Thanks, Andrea for writing them.
We  need also to call Computer Associates makers of Etrust and make our
issues  known about version 7 of Etrust.
Phone number is
 631 342 6000.

Tell the  operator you are calling as ablind person with issues   with
version 7 and  askto  go as high as  you can in that company to make our
concerns known.

Again, thanks and please post responses.