Re: the new jaws 9, how is it?

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:31:34 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I'm also having serious problems with JAWS 9 completely stopping
intermittently on an internal, work related web site.  Of course, since it
is a private web site requiring a login, I have absolutely no idea how I
could successfully report the problem to FS.  :(

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo!
to make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
another person.