that problem I was saying

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 22:56:42 -0600

remember I was having a problem with a program causing an illegal operation
at start up? It was that msn soft ware. Well I found it in the config.sys
file. I didn't know that you had to do control tab to get to more items in
the start up loading. It was right on a line above the jaws start up line. I
had this problem with Norton live update. I think it tries to load jaws and
too many things at once and that is why it gets an illegal operation. Well I
unchecked it and it is fine now. On the subject of dsl, the tech support
people said I didn't need to run the msn software to make outlook express
work. the secret is you have to open internet explorer before you start
outlook express.

finnygomes@xxxxxxx

home page
www.rellek.com/stevegomes