thanks for the tip

  • From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:46:47 -0500

already used it twice this morning (the insert number 4), for the word
resumé!  Now it's three times!
That's so cool.  I love learning how to do things I do not know how to
do.
This is an example of a windows question that gets answered on the jaws
list, and I for one, am glad that these helpful hints are allowed, and I
don't think they are particularly off topic for the list.
Thanks so much to whoever posted the original question!

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx