Re: text size on web pages

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:08:35 -0400

You can save the file anywhere.  My documents for example.
Then go to internet explorer and go to the tools  menu.
Enter on internet options.
Tab and press the space bar on the accessiblity button.
You will find checkboxes to ignore various things (fonts colors) on
websites.
Then you will find a checkbox that says format my documents using my style
sheet.  If you check that box, the next field is the style sheet.
There is a browse button, so you can browse to your documents and pick your
style sheet.  Whatever you named it larger.css or whatever.
Then enter on okay.
But no the bad news is this would also affect your printing.
You can turn it off just by unchecking the box to use your style sheet.
Now, I am sure that html I posted would need some refinement, I don't know
if I remembered all the tags or not.
Debbie