Re: text size on web pages

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:04:50 -0400

You have to do the same steps every time.  If you permanently want to change
the font size (or colors or things like that), you need to create a style
sheet (css).
Then in the internet options under accessibility, you can select to use your
style sheet and ignore fonts and colors specified on web sites.
Do you know any HTML at all?
It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just for an example you could save
this in notepad with a css extension:
HTML>
<STYLE TYPE="text/css">
<!--

body,H1, H2, H3, H4, P, TABLE, TD, TR, TH, DIV, IMG
{font-family: Arial; font-size: 26pt; font-weight: bold; font-color: black;
background-color: white}

-->
/HTML

That's just a basic style sheet, you would have to get your sighted users to
help you make it to their preferences.
Debbie