Re: text pal question

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:09:36 -0700

Last January I wrote Jamal Mazrui about this. Here is the conversation:
Unfortunately, I was unable to get Freedom Scieintific to fix how JAWS SayAll
worked in TextPal.  I asked FS for assistance after making every attempt to
alter TextPal so that JAWS would do a smooth SayAll.

I now recommend EdSharp, which has TextPal's features and more.  It includes
custom JAWS scripts that make SayAll work well.  It is available at

http://EmpowermentZone.com/edsetup.exe

Jamal