Re: testing software

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:10:11 -0600

Hello Chip

Okay, I'll take you at your word.  You seem to know your way around computer
specs, so that's all I needed to be sure of.  You used the acronym VPN to
link to a corporate server.  What does vpn mean?  But no, all I have to be
able to do is send and receive audio files, send and receive transcripts and
supporting documents, etc.

Thanks.

Jean