Re: test of insert+F7 in jaws.

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 15:27:39 -0400

I am using Outlook Express as my email program, and when I open a message in
it, I can do an insert+F7 jaws command and it will bring up a list of links
inside that message, and one of them was yours.  So I just press the enter
key on that selected link in the list of links and then I proceed to write a
message.  It is a jaws command that can work in Outlook Express.  I do not
know if it works in other email programs.  Thanks for your response.