tandem

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:56:56 -0400

Hello Friends,
The other Day, I had problems with my email, I am using XP-Home, and Outlook Express.

My DSL was working fine, as I was able to connect to the internet.

I called A T and T, my ISP, and after they determined it was my Outlook Express and not my ISP connection, they referred me to a department of their Company called "Special Support" for assistance.

It cost me $29, but the Technical Support person in their "Special Support" department connected to my computer with the tandem connection, after he had me download a small program.

I did not like it much, not even knowing this person who I believe was even in a foreign country, but I receive about 800 email messages a day, and could not let them build up on my account and then start bouncing, so I went for it.

The problem was resolved.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>