Re: tables in Outlook

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:46:17 -0700

Kirsten,

Creating a quick access is fiddly, but easy once you've done it a couple times.

1. With the message open, Press Alt to launch the ribbon.
2. Shift tab until you hear customize quick access toolbar.
3. Enter and then tab until you hear "more commands" (or use one of these
commands already showing).
4. In this dialog press tab to a list and arrow to "all commands" to not hide
any.
5. tab to the list and use first-letter navigation to find your command, in
this case "view in browser".
6. tab to the add button and press.
7. tab to the list and see your new quick launch at the bottom of a list. the
top is tied to number 1, and others 2, 3, etc.
8. Use the up/down buttons to change the position of your new command as
desired.
9. Press OK to get out.
10. test by pressing alt then shift tab a couple times to the quick launch
toolbar. Your new command should be there, and announce the number to use.
11. Press alt and then the number to launch the command.

The numbers to use are from the number row and not the num pad.

Dave