Re: system restore question

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 16:07:54 -0700

The process of doing a system restore was accessible, normal combo boxes/checkboxes etc.. However doing this, I had to start narator, completely remove jaws and user settings, and re-install jaws. This is because when I tried to start jaws after the restore and subsequent re-boot, jaws bonks at me and the error message, which I read with narator, is that jaws cannot load or find eloq. something, the eloquence synth. Before doing a system restore, I dould make sure that doing a windowskey+u will start narator. It is possible that someone can have the utility manager start or not start narator. In a modern system, xp at least, starting narator shouldn't conflict with a running jaws so both voices should be autible.

hth

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <james52@xxxxxxxxxxx>