Re: system restore question

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:26:15 -0400

Hi,
the way I do it is to press the letter F, which is used to find form fields (which includes buttons), and press F until I hear the second set of buttons which are called by default < and >. The first set moves you by months. The second set moves you by one day at a time in the selected month. then, I press the letter L which is used to find lists in an application that displays its info in a way similar to that of a web page as well as on the Internet. Then, when I press the letter L, I hear the list of possible restore points and Jaws usually says "clickable" before each one.(that means you can just press enter on them and the desired restore point will be selected). Then, I just follow the on-screen instructions to complete a System restore.
HTH
Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <james52@xxxxxxxxxxx>