Re: sys trey and jaws 6x versus 7

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:03:26 -0700

Bruce,
I just tried it out and think I get what you're saying.  But what's the
command actually doing?  It seems to me that, let's see, it's displaying a
temporary text-based list of the system tray items.  Is that it?  It isn't
meant for performing any sort of operations, I take it, as I tried pressing
enter on one of the items (volume control) and nothing happened, which is
what I expected.  So am I right? It's just a list that can be read, or
saved, or copied?
itmes