Re: switching off automatic daily AVG scanning: where/how?

  • From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:08:00 -0400

I'm not sure my solution will be what you are looking for, but what I do is
this. If I'm trying to do something and the scans are running, I shut them down
from the system tray. It enables me to get things done, and the scans will run
again the following day at the same time, unless I turn them off again!
HTH
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx