Re: successful jaws and dvd

  • From: "Lynn Williams" <m.l.williams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:33:10 -0400

Hello list,

My name is Lynn and I am new to this list.  It just so happens this is the
first message that I saw when I started receiving mail and that is the very
subject I need help with.

I have a DVD burner and I have figured out how to download and save movies
in different formats.  Now all I need is a good DVD burning and copying
program that works well with Jaws 5.1 and Windows XP.  I've  tried a few
that had a free demo but so far, none have been particularly jaws friendly.
I do have Nero which allows the burning of DVD's but it does not do the
other things that I need it to do such as copying my existing DVD's to  make
backups.  Any suggestions for a good program that has good help files or
assistance and works well with Jaws?

Thanks.
Lynn W.