successful jaws and dvd

  • From: Bill <bill.cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 05:33:37 -0500

lynn you totally lost me on your question.

you say nero allows you to burn dvd disk but not back them up to make copies.

what is the differance?

maybe your confused how this stuff works, but you do not pick back up to
burn a dvd disk to protect your dvd disk.

by the way nero backup is accessable but not my choice of backup programs
for a computer.

nero does allow copying your dvd if their not copy protected.

if copy protected then the other options here are no longer being sold in
the u s because of the digital copy rights management act.

the most popular of these was 1 2 3 studios x copy express and platinum.

the courts stop the sale of this application about a month ago.

some other programs can copy dvd movies but these do not make a true
digital copy like 1 2 3 studios x copy.

nero can also do this as well, and these other formats are often smaller in
size so they are used for smaller media types, like cdr disk.
picture quality is not as good.

bill