RE: stupid jaws

  • From: "Edward Marquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 03:53:34 -0600

Sorry!  Press JAWS key plus Escape.  I may have used terminology from a
former screen reader.
Most (if not all) screen readers use a so-called off-screen model, which
means the screen reader is working with a binary representation of what
is (or was) on screen.  The redraw or refresh updates the off-screen
model.  I find this is particularly useful after changing the
restriction level for the mouse with JAWS key plus R.

Ed Marquette
930 West 34th St.
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 561- 7111