Re: streaming radio on websites using JAWS

  • From: "Martin Nelson" <martinelson1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 20:16:02 -0400

Yes: I have a wifi internet radio. Unfortunately, it is not accessible for the
blind. The only way I use it is having sighted help to add the stations to the
presets. There are several different brands of radios. The one I am using can
be bought from C Crane radio whose url is:
www.ccradio.com
It has 99 presets. You have to use a remote control to select the stations. The
data base where it gets its stations is Reciva radio,
www.reciva.com.
Good luck.