Re: strange problem with jaws 8 and ctrl+alt+j hotkey

  • From: "John Brewer" <johnbrewer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:45:24 -0600

I had the same thing, when I found it it was just jaws and the Jaws Version
that it loaded did not appear to have A Shortcut key but the Jaws  that the
shortcut key was assigned to kept me from having A shortcut key for Jaws 7.0
So when we find something like the listers have been having trouble with
problelly comes from A Merge when we have upgraded but we as Humans are subject
to find something Mysterious instead of looking for the Obeious.
John