Re: still trying to get thunderbird work e-mail to work with Jaws 10.0

  • From: "brandt" <brandt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 17:44:24 +0200

Create a new jaws configuration file, by using insert f2, and going to the configuration manager. I believe you will get a dialogue asking you to save a file. Just hit enter. Then you go and turn the language detection off.

Regards,

Brandt

----- Original Message ----- From: "T Behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>