Re: still a nagging gmail question

  • From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:52:58 -0400

Hi,
FYI
To see posts on subscribed list add recent to account name on servers page:
recent:AMedlar1@xxxxxxxxx
I am still trying to figure out that when I send a GMail message I get a copy in sent and in box. I only want a message in my sent box. I just delete message in my in box.
Ann

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah" <ngdtt78@xxxxxxxxx>