Re: starting jaws 6.0 manually?

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:02:44 -0500

find jaws 6 on the desktop, press alt+enter on it, tab to the hot key field
and press j and tab to apply and press space, tab to ok and press space and
you are done.  alt+ctrl+j should now be set for jaws 6 unless you have it
used for another application such as jaws 5.x in which event, you should
choose another hot key.

Johnnie Apple Seed