spybot1.3 problem

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:52:41 +0200

Hi friends,
A happy good year, for you all.

I use winxp pro with jaws5.1.
I have installed spybot1.3 for the blind users with the scripts for jaws4.1.
I used this probram before and it worked properly. I uninstalled it two months
ago and reinstall it again but now I scan anc check and get more and more
dsoexploit.zip and I don't arrive to the position of zero problems.
What can I do?
I select these enttries and press alt+f to fix them and I start a new scanning
but I don't get to the final point of zero entries and the congratulation
message of spybot1.3 for the blind user.

Any help is much appreciated

Moti