Re: spybot search and distroy 1.4

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:07:36 -0500

I use it without any scripts.  The options are available in the menus.
Please refer to:
http://www.blind-corners.com/spybot.htm#_How_To_Check

Cher

>>> bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx 07/19/06 4:46 PM >>>

just installed the scripts for spybot 1.4, and am having a heck of a
time
trying to update the thing... now I know for a fact that there should
be
updates, it hasn't been updated in a long time (unless it does it
automatically which I don't think it does) but when I do control-u as
per
the scripts to check for updates, I'm not presented with any list view
of
updates, and when I have been it's just said 0 items. I am really
confused.
either this thing updates automacally and I just don't know it, or
these
scripts don't work with jaws 7.0. is anyone else using spybot with the

scripts and jaws 7?

line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather