spybot and jaws 6.0 accessibility

  • From: "Shai Wolman" <shai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:49:08 -0800

Hi I would like to know is spybot search and destroy 1.3 accessible with jaws
6.0? And if so, are there any scripts for it?
I did see the beta scripts and some automation files on the jfw lite page, but
don't know whether those will work with the present jaws or not or whether they
are meant for it.
Thank you