Re: spybot 1.3 problem

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:32:03 -0700

I noticed that in spybot 1.3 It just tells you cookies, or the maker of
the spyware, I.E. advertising.com Some things like the bhos aren't
automatically deleted in the spyware scann That's a seperate view.  A
combination of spybott and System security Suite (from the jfwlite site)
works well for me.  Also when you delete spyware with spybott you have to
go to recover then purge selected backups.  I have found that under 1.3,
choose select all items from the actions menu then use the spacebar on
items you don't want to delete.  They  certainly screwed the accessibility
on those list boxes.