Re: spell check not working in word 07

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 23:03:46 -0000

 glad you fixed it, Had it only worked in french and you were using office 7
and outlook express, you would have had to use a tool called spello,it works
wonders. incidentally jaws is still tellingme  things like "2 weeks overdue 1
reminder, and I am not using a calendar I a mmistified the computer engineer
became sick ten minutes before he was due to arrive on friday, and ,when I
phoned his second job as he has more than one they saidhe was as fit as a flea
 However the plumber says he will come tomorrow,I know that is notjaws related
but 4 days of trying to stop house flooding and stopcock not being able to turn
off has  exhausted me,and I need some sleep so sorry,but there seem to be no
reliable workmen in Uk.